Membership and Public Services
- Provide networking opportunities among Institute members
- Provide services and benefits to members
- Enhance quality of members continuosly
- Conduct continuing education programs on corporate governance
Accreditation of Education and Training Institutions
- Develop syllabus on GCG courses \
- Accredit institutions offering courses/subjects on GCG
- Conduct certification program for members
- Cooperate with leading universities and educational institutions
- Cooperate with similar international institutions
- Establish advocacy for member’s interests at both regional and national levels
- Nurture good relations with relevant governmental institutions
- Deliver support and consultation to members on cases related to corporate governance
- Develop advocacy alliances with related professional associations internationally
Code of Conduct
- Formulate a code of conduct for Commissioners and Directors and promote its adoption by the Indonesian business community.
Research and Publications
- Conduct researches focusing on GCG practices.
- Disseminate the results of the researches to members and the public through regular publications, library and web-site facilities.