Getting the right board in place and making sure it works effectivelly are fundamental for good corporate governance. Komite Nasional Kebijakan Governance (National Committee on Governance – NCG) Indonesia urges the importance and the urgency that corporations have such competent and skilled board, equipped with a strong internalization of GCG principles.
To assure the same level of world class board platform, a well defined board training and certification deemed necessary to stimulate and accelerate the change process of GCG internalization at corporate level. In that light, LKDI offers a specific training and certification program leading to the creation of the well trained and certified directors and or commissioners.
For that purpose, a trough and rigorous program has been developed woth a well brencmarked syllabus to several international directors education and certification program. LKDI believes that such a program will provide benefits toward the realization of GCG in Indonesia.
Directorship Training & Certification Program
This is a two-days training aimed at directors, commissioners and also prospective commissioners and directors of companies and also management and staff who holds functions related to Risk Management, Audit & Internal Control, Finance, Compliance, Corporate Governance. This training and certification is already conducted for 30 batches.
- Good Governance – an Overview for Commissioners and Directors
- Understanding Financial Reports for Commissioners and Directors
- Understanding ERM Fundamental, a cornerstone for board accountability discharge
- Board Duties and Corporate Law
- Business Ethics in practices
This training provides in-depth materials for members of BoD and BoC who already have the experience for at least one year in leading a company. Serve as a higher level certification training of LKDI
- Organizations Development and Corporate Governance Issues
- Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Enterprise-wide Risk Management
- High Quality Corporate Reporting
- Transformational Leadership